Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Hampshire Film Festival - Portsmouth

Well I'm off to the New Hampshire Film Festival this week. Delta Rising plays twice in Portsmouth - Friday at 6:30PM and Sunday at 2:55PM. I have never really been to the Northeast at exactly this time of year and I am truly looking forward to it. There are some folks I have been chatting with on Facebook that I have never met that I'll get to meet and I will get to re-visit with some of my filmmaker partners and friends.

I'll be blogging away and let you all know what I see and experience. This will be the 10th festival for the film and each one has had its truly unique flavor and ambience, some are super glitzy and others are really down home and comfortable. I have loved each of them and I have seen an awful lot of the country due to the film.

So keep an eye out. Chat with you soon!!

Michael

No comments: